• BA(Hons) UCD 1992
• Professional Diploma in Accounting, DCU, 1993
• Admission to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, 1997
Lecturer in Accounting – Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting.
Undergraduate: Third Year Management Accounting: AC305,
Post graduate: Auditing and Assurance AC601, Thesis AC699.
Audit & Corporate Governance.
ORGANISATION: Temple Bar Properties Ltd (1999 – 2001)
POSITION: Financial Controller and Company Secretary.
ORGANISATION: PWC (1993 – 1999)
POSITION: After completing a training contract in PWC to qualify as a Chartered Accountant, I became an Audit Manager in the Asset Management Division.
• AC305 – Advanced Management Accounting
• AC601 – Auditing and Assurance
• AC699- Supervision of MA in Accounting student theses.